Re: [OM] Micro four thirds lens contacts

Subject: Re: [OM] Micro four thirds lens contacts
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 21:01:17 +0200
Well, I like the lightshow when my son switches on his Benz :-)

But that’s about all ...

For the rest, I will never understand how and why, and won’t even ever try to
get into their mind-set, engineers are so focused on being so user UNfriendly -
now you will understand why Fuji and sometimes Leica remain my photo pets;
dials and rings ! No bells and whistles.

Oh yes, the Mac ...

Amities

Down to earth and basics Philippe