Re: [OM] Micro four thirds lens contacts

Subject: Re: [OM] Micro four thirds lens contacts
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 19:29:18 +0100
I bought a book called Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II. Slightly more helpful than the manual, but still the whole book seems based on the Olympus menu structure.

It's taken ages for me to realise why the camera keeps switching to manual focus.

I would also recommend not getting inside the head of whoever designed the interiors for the latest generation of Mercedes cars. He/she should go and lie in a darkened room until he/she feels better.

Mike