Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 07:21:23 -0700
Thanks Ken, I pretty much agree and ...

I think the $10/month is a bargain. Whether that changes, we'll see.
I also like to see what else is developing. I also have many legacy
camera files, but not sure I will go back to them that often.

I will continue to explore Capture One and maybe ON1. I never got
into Lightroom so for me the learning curves are the same.

WayneS - always behind the learning curve