Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 20:28:18 -0700
Unfortunately, for me, there really is no viable alternative right
now. I need full support of my legacy cameras, as well as advancements
in multi-device and mobile integration. For all that, there is only
one choice. Adobe.

The argument is that there should be no need for legacy camera support
if I get more current cameras. While that is true, what is also true
is that I frequently go back to pictures shot years ago and convert or
reconvert them for new purposes. Until the other major players
understand that, I have to stick with Adobe.

Besides, it's not like Lightroom is horrible. I'm rather pleased with
it and the latest series of updates has just about totally eliminated
the need for the NIK suite.

AG Schnozz