Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!
From: "tOM Trottier" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 19:49:43 -0400
On 28 Apr 2019 at 14:00 re:"Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!..."
     Moose(Moose <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:

> On 4/28/2019 12:53 PM, tOM Trottier wrote:
> > On 23 Apr 2019 at 21:57 re:"Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!..."
> >       Wayne Harridge(Wayne Harridge <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:
> >
> >> The old OM Zuikos didn't need any correction !
> >>
> >> ...Wayne
> > How about the radioactive 55/1.2 ?
>
> Am I to believe that radioactivity and linear purity are somehow connected?
> :-)

How about colour purity - my 1.2 is a little yellow....

— tom

--
         Absum! -- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.

tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633
tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
601-567 Cambridge ST. S,
Ottawa ON  K1S 4J5 Canada
Skype:Abacurial
http://TomTrottier.com
P Est-ce c'est necessaire d'imprimer ce courriel ?
Do you really need to print this email?
PUBLIC NOTICE: Any use of this message, in any manner
whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the
universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the
consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to
the heat death of the universe.