Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!
From: "tOM Trottier" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 01:22:12 -0400
I like DXO Optics Pro - and they keep giving away older versions, so I have a
few.
Keep your eyes open. Their noise reduction is excellent. Alas, no old OM lenses
in
their lens correction database.

— tom--

--
Absum! -- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633
tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
601-567 Cambridge ST. S,
Ottawa ON  K1S 4J5 Canada
Skype:Abacurial
http://TomTrottier.com
Est-ce c'est necessaire d'imprimer ce courriel ?
Do you really need to print this email?
PUBLIC NOTICE: Any use of this message, in any manner whatsoever, will
increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is
implied
herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the
heat
death of the universe.