Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:41:25 -0700
> If you're right I'm screwed. Just what I need, to learn another obtuse
> program. Didn't like LR when it cam out, and don't like it now.

You may be in luck. The new Lightroom cloudy version is where all the
major new development is at and I think another year and it will start
to actually be usable. I do like the entire offload, select, edit, and
output on any device, but it's still beyond horrible as an asset
manager. For that, Lightroom CC is still rockin.

AG Schnozz