Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 18:36:43 -0600
When I went out to grab supper, I noted that the Volvo turned over 12,000 miles today.

Chris, you're not 88 yrs old, going on 89 in the Spring.  I limit my outings to fairly local driving, mostly in daylight.  These new blue light systems are rough on old eyes, even with lens implants.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA