Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:16:59 -0600
Chris, I'm not going out in the cold to check, but, IIRC, it's around 75,000.

My 12 year old Volvo has less than 12,000, and it gets most of my current driving.  The Lead Mechanic at the dealership said I needed to drive it more, to keep the sensors clean.  Few Volvo owners know that their 5-speed automatic can be manually shifted. I've found that cruising around town manually in 3rd will result in better mileage and cleaner sensors than occur in Auto and 4th. Of course, highway driving is in Auto and 5th.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA