Re: [OM] IMG: Cold Weather Bird Blind

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cold Weather Bird Blind
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 07:15:58 +0100
Most Fujis do both mechanical and eletrical/tronic firing (remote or wifi from
the iPhone).

When using a tripod, the old way is my favorite, and doesn’t require
never-ready and polluting batteries ;-)

However the wifi app is cool when you hide the camera, or don’t, and are
further away from the set up than a normal cable can allow to be, be it
mechanical or electrical.

It all depends on the kind of photo the remote release is used for :-)

Amities

Philippe