Re: [OM] IMG: Cold Weather Bird Blind

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cold Weather Bird Blind
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 07:55:50 +0100
> Le 7 déc. 2018 à 01:42, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> On 12/6/2018 7:19 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
>>      I like the idea of a wifi/bluetooth release.
>
> It's wonderful, when I want to control the whole camera remotely. When I'm
> focusing and setting the shot up on the camera on a tripod, and just want to
> trip the shutter w/o jarring the camera, a simple button is all I need/want.
> Setting up the WiFi app is just another unnecessary time waster.

It all depens on the shot Moose. On top of speed-aperture-ISO, the fuji app
allows you to focus too (nice for birding for instance). Also, you can switch
from stills to video, and the converse, without getting back to the sometimes
hidden or peched camera :-)
Then you download the snaps and post them on FB or any other social medium
while the camera is still in place for further shots. I don’t do that though.

Amities

Philippe