Re: [OM] OT: Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Cell Phones
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 09:54:18 -0700
Well, just remember that this is a really cheap phone and you get what you pay for. So far it works for me but all I do is phone and text and an app for docx and pdf. I don't use the browser and I only use wifi so don't burn through minutes on data. Also remember that it only works for TMobile and ATT networks. Make sure it ships with the correct SIM.

Be careful that you don't cripple it by "de-googlefying" it. Android seems to be pretty tightly integrated with google stuff.

Mike,
      I spent a lot of time looking around at other deals, and I just cannot
beat this one that you pointed out.  Turns out that this is a phone I had
looked at earlier locally and decided I would get one if it went on sale.  The
one feature that I could not find on other phones of comparable value was the
flash.