Re: [OM] [OT] Climate Change

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Climate Change
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 22:08:41 +0200
Ken, this is neither here nor there I’m afraid.

There was a cartoon on one of the links today I think - your approach to
humanity looks close to what I construed from it.

OTT : Speedo and Burlington are unknown to 90% of the human species, to say the
least. In short, business and bucks will be no help when it’s too late. What
the good of being the richest in the churchyard?

More importantly and I quote: "By setting themselves up as the only intelligent
individuals
> in the room, they do little to actually have a conversation and try to
> influence a change of minds. »

I am no better than any other. I may yet be more aware of - or sensitive to -
the issues than some.

My tip: learn a extra language or two, or more. Read the news from overseas, or
watch reports from there. And think about it again :-)

Amities

Self-centered Philippe