Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test -Bill

Subject: Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test -Bill
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 09:48:49 -0700
> From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Imbedded profiles do it for you Olie users, and me as a Fuji user ;-)

Yes, of course, if the profiles exist!

What LensFun and ON 1 (et. al.) does for you is let you create lens profiles
for lenses that were developed before profiles existed, like my OM Zuiko stable.

In particular, fast-wide legacy glass is known for excessive CA in the corners
and edges. You can manually correct for that in your favourite photo editor, or
create a LensFun profile and let your open-source-based photo editor do it for
you automagically.

Jan