[OM] Nathan's PAD 26/7/2018: morning bread

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/7/2018: morning bread
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 07:34:44 +0200
When Cheeta was alive, I used to walk with her to the bakery to buy bread for
breakfast almost every morning. Now I do not have a dog to walk, but I still
need my bread, so I take the bicycle to do it faster. The bakery is a few
hundred meters from our place and opens around 6:30 a.m. Yesterday morning I
got there around 7, and they had just taken the first rack of bread out of the
oven.

My bicycle is the first road bike, bought in 2010 and now retired from serious
duty; instead, as can be seen, it serves as my “shopping and errands” bike:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LV4krKc/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman