[OM] [OT] Sensor Cleaning

Subject: [OM] [OT] Sensor Cleaning
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 01:21:20 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
 The gist: I need an effective sensor cleaner. Read on if further interested.

I love landscapes, but that comes with a price. With the A200 I didnt have to
worry about dust, but it finally got into my Alpha 65.
Air born particles have always been a challenge. I need to thoroughly clean my
lenses every ten minutes. My preferred lens changing method has been involving
a plastic bag as advised here about ten years ago. But this time even the
trusted and tried method did not work. I have what I call UFO's all over my
pictures from the trip to Martha's Vineyard earlier in the month. The A65
shakes the sensor at both power up and power down and also has cleaning mode,
but it is just not enough.
I am looking for suggestions for best methods and equipment available to man
for the job...:)
Thanks in advance.
Best
Boris