Re: [OM] Zuikofest Alaska

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikofest Alaska
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 21:56:15 -0700
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

There are numerous state parks that I think rank well with the
national parks, if not a little better.
If you're taking I-5 through Oregon, plan to spend an extra day or so at Silver
Falls State Park, about 40 minutes east of Salem. You can see five big
waterfalls on a 45-minute hike, with three more worth seeing on a longer,
seven-mile loop.

That goes on the list!

We've not been to that part of Oregon. We saw wonderful falls from Salt Creek Falls South to Prospect, Ore. in 2007. Probably gonna be back in Oregon in July, but don't know which way as yet, other than visiting friends who recently moved to Ashland..

Falling Water Moose