Re: [OM] Zuikofest Alaska

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikofest Alaska
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 17:09:27 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Since it's been mentioned, maybe we can discuss options a little bit.

Milking goats and two farmers' markets a week will keep me from attending
anything this side of November, but if any Zuikoholics are making the land
trek, you're welcome to come by Salt Spring Island on your way there or back.

I might even be able to wrangle a guided photo shoot with a friend who is a PhD
ecologist and ethno-botonist. I've done a lot of work with him documenting
flowers of local native fruit trees, used by the indigenous people of the area.

Jan