Re: [OM] Zuikofest Alaska

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikofest Alaska
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 20:44:11 -0700
On 5/28/2018 10:46 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Since it's been mentioned, maybe we can discuss options a little bit.
. . .

8. September is likely the best time to do this trip if we do it this
year. The Schnozz B&B will have the spare rooms again (daughters in
college), the weather is nice but transitioning, the colors are
popping and the tourists are mostly gone. We're most likely to have
super clear days in September to see Denali.

Tempting idea, but not this Sept. We'll be going to New England mid Sept., then directly from Boston to Ireland for 9-10 days.

Travelin' Moose