Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 Mark II or?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 Mark II or?
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:46:26 -0500 (EST)
I too got that book when I got my inscrutable 5Dmk.ii. I found it to be of some
help but it too was a little hard to use and instructions were a bit vague. I
got it thinking I could get the li res mode up and working but no such luck.

Not sure I'll ever get another Oly body. I find my Paasonic GX7 menus much
easier to use.