Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 Mark II or?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 Mark II or?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:49:51 -0900
I would ask this question: Are you keeping ANY of the E-system bodies?
If so, get the latest greatest E-M1. If you aren't, then sell
everything and get the SONY.

But I have to say that Olympus' Latest/Greatest really is a freaking
amazing camera.

One thing of interest for me is the color signature that various
cameras have. As you know, I absolutely love the E-1. The E-3 is
ho-hum, the L-1 is lovely, but the Canon is puke central. I've been
studying images from the SONY a lot and find that they are really
bendable. There are few cameras that can produce files as abusable as
the SONY files. But the green/magenta axis is still just a tiny bit
off and that gives a specific signature that I see in so many people's
landscape work.

As I do more and more hiking around these parts, the more I'm tempted
to get the Olympus. I'm happy with 20MP. Whenever I need more, I just
do multi-shot panos. And the UI of the Olympus is near perfect.

AG