Re: [OM] Weather on the coast

Subject: Re: [OM] Weather on the coast
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 12:57:38 -0700
I hope that "Chicken Ranch" refers to an actual chicken ranch in the past, not
to the notorious one in Nevada. :-)

It is in any case a lovely local beach. There is no sign on the road, and no parking lot, so the tourists headed to the National Seashore pass it by.

Also on the bay side is Heart's Desire Beach, a State Park. It is also quite lovely, but, being a few miles north, less protected from the marine layer. On our first 'date', I took Carol there, and we had a lovely time walking through a foggy oak forest, very atmospheric . . .