Re: [OM] Birdies

Subject: Re: [OM] Birdies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 12:48:42 -0700
On 7/30/2017 12:28 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Moose,

Yes, I'm aware of your gear preferences, and, there is no debate here, they work. But you have another big advantage, in your outstanding vision. I can look at images I took several years ago and see that my eyesight was better at that time. My ophthalmologist works hard at it, but he can't defeat Father Time! :-(

Ah yes, I forgot . . . But it's AF, not my vision. I use small spot AF for this kind of subject, well for most things. I don't imagine I could do as well as you do, manual focusing on these moving creatures. It gives me the willies just thinking about chasing them with MF.

You do an amazing job, but not what good AF can do.

I Had Help Moose