Re: [OM] Birdies

Subject: Re: [OM] Birdies
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 14:28:07 -0500
Hi Moose,

Yes, I'm aware of your gear preferences, and, there is no debate here, they work. But you have another big advantage, in your outstanding vision. I can look at images I took several years ago and see that my eyesight was better at that time. My ophthalmologist works hard at it, but he can't defeat Father Time! :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA