Re: [OM] Thoughts on locations

Subject: Re: [OM] Thoughts on locations
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 10:19:56 -0500
> What about Albuquerque?  Employment might be somewhat limited, but you'll be
> inside the edge of one of the most photogenic areas of the country.

Albuquerque, Sante Fe, and Taos are on our short list, but OUR
employment options are more limited. It's a case where one can be
taken care of, but not both. We absolutely love the Sante Fe - Taos
area, but would consider it more of a retirement area than where we
need to be right now.

In all honesty, our situation is that we need a Denver-like
environment for right now. How long? Who knows. Might be a year or two
and we'll be ready to move to some mid-size city somewhere else. Or it
might be a whole lot longer. The fact is that we BOTH like Denver, so
that's a huge plus. And the fact that we don't NEED to move there is a
plus because we get to enjoy it and not feel trapped. And the
anonymity of a big city is important to us right now.

AG