Re: [OM] Syrian Children

Subject: Re: [OM] Syrian Children
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:12:35 -0500
Tina,

Sorry that I didn't comment either here or on facebook. I really like
the pictures and your commentary. I do find it fascinating how the
opinions of those DIRECTLY AFFECTED are much different than what any
government or news agency is giving us. Both the governments (all of
them) and the news agencies have axes to grind and narratives to
maintain. You presented an entirely different perspective.

My schedule is pretty intense so I don't have much time for anything
not work or school related.

AG Schnozz