Re: [OM] Zeiss Luminar Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Zeiss Luminar Lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 16:36:51 -0700
. . .
The use of a very long zoom that is close  focusing to improve working distance
bespeaks the lack of a long FL macro lens for MFT, though the former does work
well.

To be fair, the Oly 60/2.8 is 120 mm AoV eq., so as long or longer than most FF
macro lenses.

(yes, did use Greentoe to  purchase the PL 100-400  and use it on occasion with
the Pentax T132 achromatic CU).

Aha, I thought so! Congrats! That's a good combo. I used it a lot a week ago. If you are using it on the GM5, you should note that there have been two recent firmware updates, one of which claims improved O.I.S. performance. On an Oly IBIS body, it may not matter.

Updated Moose