Re: [OM] Tagging tribulations

Subject: Re: [OM] Tagging tribulations
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 16:44:59 -0700
. . .  Perhaps get another, I-gotu gt 120 (current one on last legs)

Sheesh. I got mine out charged, checked, then it got lost under other stuff and I forgot it. I have no need for it anymore, so on it's way to you soon.

  or the larger one  for more battery capacity, or something else.

I do like the Garmin Trex 401. Rechargeable pair AAA cells that last all day is nice, as is the battery indicator on the LCD. Larger, but not too big for a shirt pocket, etc. Much more accurate under tree cover. Even did a good job of tracking on a cross country flight.

The operational logic of both unit menus and computer connection software is
weird-ish, but works.

Where in world was Marnie, Mike

Somewhere monumental.

Location Al Moose