Re: [OM] And then . . . No free lunch [was Sometimes, Oly is cute . . .]

Subject: Re: [OM] And then . . . No free lunch [was Sometimes, Oly is cute . . .]
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 23:48:28 +0000 (UTC)
BUGGER !!!I received the same e-mail from Olympus advising me of an update. i
was just about to update the firmware when the message from you came through.
Is it NOT possible for Olympus to provide an update without messing up the
custom settings that have been carefully entered??
If my memory is not playing tricks I am sure someone posted a heads up to a
crib sheet or chart that enabled the user to fill in their custom settings
prior to doing an update. I thought I had bookmarked it but cannot find it
anywhere ;-(>Does anyone have this information , it would be really useful as a
checklist. I will have another look in the morning.What general settings to
others use on their  5 mk ll ? Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK