Re: [OM] On topic, well, could be ...

Subject: Re: [OM] On topic, well, could be ...
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 09:20:59 +0100
Thanks guys from all over the rainbow of solutions :-)

Eric, that’s my friend’s name, WON’T embark on the trip with a heavy kit - no
way - can’t (flight limitations) and doesn’t want to (land rovering or toyoting
in the wild); his canon will stay at home and the GFX 80 was bought because it
feels robust, and it is ultra light in comparison.

IBIS and other vibes: if the animals don’t move too much or too fast, that’s a
problem solved as Eric was France vice-champion in a series of shooting
competitions. I trust him for being fairly accurate and stable. Else it will be
higher ISO, which the Panasonic seems to be not so bad at delivering.

With a marginal 10% price tag difference between the Many and Old zooms, I
guess the feel of the lenses will trigger the final choice.

Thanks again all of you.

Beautiful light here today, I must get out shooting a bit now :-)

Have a bright Sunday

Philippe