Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!

Subject: Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 07:14:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     It certainly is.  I'm at the coffee shop with two laptops running.  It
takes a long time to get everything initially configured.  I finally have the
latest version of Firefox installed, along with the antivirus and malware.  Now
I'm taking care or the major applications such as LibreOffice that need
internet access to fully install.

     Only problem I've had so far is a stealth installation of Google Chrome
and the Google Toolbar.  I uninstalled those but I know I'll have to go through
the registry later and manually remove all of the associated keys, but not
until I have installed Google Earth as it will install the Google Update keys
all over again.

Chris