Re: [OM] sturdy light weight camera tripods

Subject: Re: [OM] sturdy light weight camera tripods
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:06:30 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     It's a model 035.  Clamps that I have used in the past were only good for
mounting to flat objects, like chair backs, fence rails, car windows, etc.
This one, though, looks like it would also mount securely to things like tree
branches, pack frames, and other round objects.

     Plenty of them available on evilBay for less than $25, so it looks like it
would be worth trying.

Chris