Re: [OM] OT: High Tech Life

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: High Tech Life
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 20:36:29 -0800
On 3/4/2017 9:27 AM, David Thatcher wrote:
. . .

Linux or W7, with a dos emulator package (freeware again), probably
stands the best chance of solving this problem (I managed to get the
ancient version Protel Autotrax going under W7, so it's not that hard!)

I am completely befuddled by both Chris and you ignoring the XP option in Win7.

IT IS COMPLETELY FREE!

IT INSTALLS SIMPLY!

IT IS BULLETPROOF!

IT RUNS ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING THAT RAN UNDER XP - BECAUSE IT IS XP.

With LINUX, MacOS, later versions of Windoze, sure. But Win7 has the whole
solution.

Ranting Moose