Re: [OM] Before the Fall - Flora, Fauna, Fungi, Water, Strange Artifacts

Subject: Re: [OM] Before the Fall - Flora, Fauna, Fungi, Water, Strange Artifacts
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:45:33 -0800
On 2/10/2017 3:10 AM, ChrisB wrote:
What a beautiful place, Moose.  Fungus and frog are the shots that stick with
me, though.

Thanks!

One of the little joys of our woodland wanders is the number and variety of fungi. I take lots of pictures of them (and of frogs). It's a lot trickier than one might think to capture them well without spending time and special equipment.

Ones like this are easy. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21495>

Others hide in the dark and have very little surface detail for the pixels to
get their teeth into.

Fungus Free Moose