Re: [OM] OT: Cycling

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Cycling
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 06:30:01 +0100
I do a ride after work almost every day, 30-40 km (depending on how much
daylight I have left after work), and longer rides on weekends and public
holidays. It adds up :-) When travelling, I “cycle” indoors at the gym of the
hotel. Having a gym is one of my criteria for choosing hotels.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain