Re: [OM] OT: Cycling

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Cycling
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 14:59:25 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Speaking of such things, when I went cycling today I stopped for lunch at
a park in far south Tempe.  It's a nice large open area next to an elementary
school and has a soccer (aka football) pitch as well as a basketball court.

     It also has a pair of tennis courts enclosed by a chain link fence, and
today there were three people using one.  Three was a couple at one end and a
fellow in a wheelchair at the other.  I couldn't help but watch intently as I
had never seen anyone in a wheelchair play tennis.  It was one of those sporty
ones with the wheels close together, tilted inward at the top so they just
cleared the shoulders.  He had a fairly strong backhand.

     Wish that I had taken a camera with me.

>Trolling some online newspapers today I came across this piece which
>might be of interest to those list members who are cyclists :
>
>http://tinyurl.com/grvhbhw

Chris the Moto(bécane)maniac