Re: [OM] IMG: Photo Restoration from the 1900s

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Photo Restoration from the 1900s
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 15:56:23 -0600
Thanks for looking, Paul. Yes, I've noticed that. If you've ever used a Packard pneumatic shutter on an old studio camera, you realize why.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/8/2017 3:46 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
Great family history resource! Ever notice that because of the long
exposure times, almost nobody in old-timey photos is ever smiling?