Re: [OM] S/A Ken & Jim : E-1 pix wins 3pl in Oly contest

Subject: Re: [OM] S/A Ken & Jim : E-1 pix wins 3pl in Oly contest
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 22:12:24 -0800
On 2/9/2017 10:16 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
I find it odd that I rarely see anything from the Canon 10D any more.
The E-1 seems to be getting a second life.

The E-1 was a pro quality build, the 10D, consumer quality. Longevity wouldn't
be the same.

The E-1 has a unique look to the files, that went away with later models. The 10D was one of a series of cameras with rather consistent image appearance as res and ISO improved.

My 300D was just a slightly firmware crippled 10D, with a hack to restore the functions. I still have many images from it that I like, but I've posted them before. where else would one see them?

Long Live the E-1

Keep enjoying it!

Au Current Moose