Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 15:35:15 -0600
One man's yeast extract is another man's Vegemite.

Leave it to G to make the most disgusting comparison...

The FCC has been a thorn in all our sides, from AG in the telcom industry to my years in broadcasting. And the auctioning of spectrum for new perhaps successful perhaps not technologies, ugh. I would like to know how much spectrum was set aside for satellite radio. I'll admit I like portions of it, but we now know that the market will only support one provider. And I wonder what ever happened to the FCC deliberations that were to allow ala carte pricing for cable. Can't imagine the cable companies were up for that, but as they are replaced by online things, they may come to regret that.

And don't even get me started on Digital TV.