Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 15:22:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Makes we want to replace my cordless phones with my brass Western Electric
commemorative candlestick.  I think I still have the impulse dialing option
with 19CL.

     I came close to replacing my LG 420 flip phone with a cell phone that had
GPS, but then I learned that the top software layer was a subset of Google
Chrome.  I'll pass on that.

     My telemarketer calls have dropped significantly since I placed a cordless
handset on top of the bedroom clock radio with the radio on.

>>      Yet another reason for sticking with older equipment.
>
>New cellphone

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson