Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:49:31 -0800
On 1/16/2017 12:14 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
When you eventually have to buy a USB-C cable, don't cheep out. There
are various ones out there selling for $4 or so. But keep in mind that
the USB-C cable actually is supposed to have electronics in it. The
discount ones don't. Expect to spend $20, give or take, for one.

My new travel computer has a couple of those. One I use for power in, one for a dongle with Ethernet port and three regular USB 3 ports. There's also a built-in USB 3 port, in which my tiny USB 3 SD card reader goes, and/or the B-U drive. So far, I don't need anything else.

U. S. B. Moose