Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 19:12:23 -0600
One of our best friends has been struggling with severe shingles going on 4
months now. She's absolutely miserable. I've seen photos - it's terrible.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach