Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:16:31 -0600
Chris, a co-worker of mine, years ago, had shingles get to his eyes, and had a rough go. Be careful.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 12/22/2016 6:38 AM, ChrisB wrote:
Thanks, Martin.  As it has turned out, the shingles has not developed, but she
now has conjunctivitis in both eyes, as well as a continuing cold (which seems
to have pervaded most of the UK, I understand).

I do look after my wife, although it doesn’t seem so at the moment . . .

Chris