Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:12:57 -0800
On 12/20/2016 9:41 AM, ChrisB wrote:
I’m as afflicted with GAS as the next man,

Then again, perhaps not, if I happen to be that next man. :-)

and I really fancy a new Fuji X-Pro2 or X-T2, but I’ve decided that I don’t
need to splash out.  I went out last night and tonight and took just a few shots with my X-T1
and X-Pro1.  The focus speed was good enough, even at night (I had my 35/1.4 on the X-Pro1,
the 18-135 on my X-T1); the viewfinders worked beautifully in those conditions, and the
resulting noise at ISO6400 was for me negligible:

http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/High-ISO/
<http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/High-ISO/>

I quite like the reflections in the car window in the first one.

Reminds me a bit of this, taken with an older P&S. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=IATMS&image=IMG_0184_H0oof40b.jpg>

Valentine lights . . .

Hearts & Flowers Moose