Re: [OM] First Switzerland installment--one shot on topic

Subject: Re: [OM] First Switzerland installment--one shot on topic
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 11:41:03 -0400
These are the only photos I have upload of a 10 day Youth Hostel trip to Switzerland in October 1970.

http://tinyurl.com/hd96r6d

The lake is Lake Thun and the last four are above Zermatt somewhere. I do not remember the location of the cemetery or the mountainside avalanche barriers.

All taken on K25 slides and an M3 with 35, 50 and 90mm lenses. Metering was with an M3 mounted MR meter [no touch ups in in Photoshop] and no UV filters.

jh