Re: [OM] First Switzerland installment--one shot on topic

Subject: Re: [OM] First Switzerland installment--one shot on topic
From: Philippe Amard <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 20:14:45 +0100
A very lovely series in my favourite place on earth, with sights I am
familiar with, notably the Lady and the Cow ;-)

Pity you didn't let Alice and I know you were there, we might have driven
over to share Rösties, Feldschlosschen or Rum Punch with you.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful views.

Amities
Philippe