Re: [OM] Olympus OM 2S roaming

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM 2S roaming
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 16:47:20 -0400
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Made it to "Wheels through Time" today and it was closed as it is only open
Thursday thru Sunday. Not such good planning, however will try to see it on my
way back the first part of November. Hershey is going to be an early drive over
from Northern Virginia, car show until I can't keep  walking and then a drive
back to Virginia that evening. I've always wanted to go and have always wanted
an old car. Actually a Studebaker from the late 20's thru about the mid 30's.
My desire has been recently slightly diminished by the recent acquisition of
new big expensive American made SUV.  The flame will likely get rekindled in
the next few days.  Bill "Ain't Seen No Old Motorcycles" Barber