[OM] Olympus OM 2S roaming

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM 2S roaming
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 09:18:57 -0400
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
On my way to Virginia with stops at two places I've always wanted to see. The
first is "Wheels Through Time" motorcycle museum and the other is the Hershey
fall car show. My light kit includes an OM 2S, 21mm f2 and 85mm f2 lens and 5
rolls of HP 5+.  Yes, I will also have my small Sony digital and one lens. So
if any are out and about at these places and see a slightly older gentleman
with a red snake skin clad OM 2S (for the newer members that is a film based
camera) that will be me.  If you don't know what film is, you might start a
thread about it here. Bill "Been gone to long" Barber