Re: [OM] Olympus OM 2S roaming

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM 2S roaming
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 06:10:53 -0400
My neighbor has a fire-engine-red '39 Studebaker 4-door sedan. But I believe it's Chevrolet V8 powered... maybe not your cup of tea.

Chuck Norcutt

On 10/4/2016 4:47 PM, Bill Barber via olympus wrote:
Made it to "Wheels through Time" today and it was closed as it is
only open Thursday thru Sunday. Not such good planning, however will
try to see it on my way back the first part of November. Hershey is
going to be an early drive over from Northern Virginia, car show
until I can't keep  walking and then a drive back to Virginia that
evening. I've always wanted to go and have always wanted an old car.
Actually a Studebaker from the late 20's thru about the mid 30's. My
desire has been recently slightly diminished by the recent
acquisition of new big expensive American made SUV.  The flame will
likely get rekindled in the next few days.  Bill "Ain't Seen No Old
Motorcycles" Barber

-----Original Message----- From: Don Holbrook
<donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tue, Oct 4, 2016 8:28 am Subject:
Re: [OM] Olympus OM 2S roaming

Bill, if you get this, I'm only 20 minutes west.  The new Hershey
butterfly house is next to the Hershey hotel...worth a look.> >
On October 3, 2016 at 9:18 AM Bill Barber via olympus
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> >     On my way to Virginia with
stops at two places I've always wanted to see. The first is "Wheels
Through Time" motorcycle museum and the other is the Hershey fall car
show. My light kit includes an OM 2S, 21mm f2 and 85mm f2 lens and 5
rolls of HP 5+. Yes, I will also have my small Sony digital and one
lens. So if any are out and about at these places and see a slightly
older gentleman with a red snake skin clad OM 2S (for the newer
members that is a film based camera) that will be me. If you don't
know what film is, you might start a thread about it here. Bill "Been
gone to long" Barber> >     --> >