Re: [OM] Upper Peninsula Color Tour 2016

Subject: Re: [OM] Upper Peninsula Color Tour 2016
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 20:56:49 -0500
> I'll be driving with Tom navigating.  His brother (who lives in Michigan)
> is an extreme Trump supporting conservative.

As a Green Party, Bernie Sanders fan, I find both candidates this year
to be beyond repulsive and the "extreme" supporters on both sides are
mentally ill. But that's just my opinion.

I suspect we'll be on extreme opposite ends of the State of Michigan.
I'll be at the western tip of the Upper Peninsula. About a day and a
half drive from Detroit. I've mapped out 16 waterfalls that I've never
photographed, but are in a pretty highly concentrated area. Not sure
where I'll be camping yet, but might just punch the stakes into the
ground at Union Bay, in the state park. The shoreline there is awesome
and one of the best spots for watching Northern Lights there is.

AG Schnozz